Sunday, August 30, 2009

Ibrahim di langgar todak........

It was the best of time, it was the worst of time,...... (chhheeeeeee......-better than "it was a dark and stormy night..) Went to school today expecting to be greeted by noises of young ladies and gentlemen catching up on everybody's whereabouts especially during the week long semester break. But what transpired surprised me. Only a handful (well not even a fingerful) turned up. Teachers Lounge was full. Overheard were stories about 'do you know that I bought this and where', 'our baju raya shopping trip was a complete disaster' and a sprinkle of 'my hubby kalau berbuka...'. As usual, the male teachers (silent minority) were very silent and brushed into oblivion by the lady teachers in the lounge. So I slipped myself out and wander through the brick blocks of Ibrahim. Simple task it may seem but seldom do I have a chance to do this. After 5 minutes of tip-toeing around the Form 4 and Form 5 blocks, I was not sure what was my feeling...... I don't know about happy or sad, sulky or glad but I am sure feeling very lonely.........

No comments: