Saturday, September 5, 2009

Please don't feel cheated.....

After constant harassment by me, some of you might feel cheated for there are no new post for the last 4 nights. Please forgive me. Was in the thick of things. A few issues to be settled and a few catching ups to be done. Managed to clear some but still some screaming at my face even as I am blogging now. I am very remorseful now, because I have to stop abruptly. Will continue blogging for my own sake.......

post script: "shall I compare thee to a summers day? for thou art more temperate..."
perhaps I shall compare thee to a pay day............

3 comments:

ED101 said...

is the P.S from bible or something?

Noor Azman Zainol said...

Ha ha ha...This is "Sonnet 18"by William Shakespeare which you will learn when you are in Form 5.

Hamba Allah said...

I still remember this poem even i'm already leaving the school for almost 3 years.Sonnet 18 by William Shakespeare.Thanks to my English teacher.Without her i cannot spell the word success. =)