Saturday, August 29, 2009

Rearranging my puasa sleeping pattern....

Wow, managed to stay up after Subuh. Well done me! A bit of rescheduling is in order. Today is my last day of our semester break. Tomorrow will be a day in school, where I know most of my students will be absent in order to enjoy a prolonged holiday amalgamating the Merdeka holidays. Hmmmmm ..... If it is as easy to me as to you guys... Tapi tak boleh. I am earning my keeps. I am feeding my family with it so better make it barakah. I am having a writer's block now atau it has been a long time since morning without nescafe nih.

post script: Mdm Giry is a sympathetic foster mother of Christine Da'ei, she has heroic characters but I would suggest her to be in antagonistic supporting part. Why? Discuss later....

No comments: